[SCA-BMDL] Storyteller Wanted

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:38:31 EST 2006

My daughter's Day Care is doing a unit on Stories and Storytellers and
since there are so many gifted Storytellers in this area, I was wondering
if anyone would be interested in/able to go to her Day Care in Shadyside
some time next week probably around 3:30-4:00 p.m. and tell a couple of
stories.

The children range in age from infant to 4 years old and I can give more
details if there is some interest.  Just send me email and let me know.

I thank you all in advance for your time and appreciate your
consideration.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi