[SCA-BMDL] Latin tutorial website

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 15:51:54 EST 2006

Greetings all....

  I found this cool Latin tutorial website while
reading "SCA Today" online, and it's great.  I know
classical Latin, but this is meant to help people who
don't even know Latin and/or are interested in reading
medieval manuscripts.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/latin/beginners/

I checked it out and the lessons are great for those
of us who are rusty, and would be great for scribes
and the general populace with an interest in this
medieval lingua franca.  Heck, I may even send this
link to my old college Latin professor.  Have fun...

Mistress Kris Gilibari