[SCA-BMDL] Help! (OT)

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 20:42:17 EST 2006

Dear friends from the Barony,

As many of you know, I am working toward getting our house on the
market so that I can move down to Washington D.C. to join my husband,
Charles.  I am in desparate need of some help packing and hauling, and
some skilled help patching, fixing, and painting.  While I will be home
and working on this any day that I am not substitute teaching, and
anyone who needs work to occupy their copious free time during the week
is welcome to come over, I am looking for brave and hearty souls to
help me on the week-end of March 4th and 5th.  Any few hours that you
could spare would be a blessing to me and greatly appreciated.  If you
are able to come, please e-mail me at

hughescecelia at yahoo.com

or call me at 412-734-0782.  That way I can make sure that enough food
and beverage is available for those who come over, and I can perhaps
calm my panicked heartbeat that speeds up when I think about how much
stuff I still need to do.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Graidhne ni Ruaidh