[SCA-BMDL] Re: Double Feature: Althings and Dance

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 13:21:38 EST 2006

FYI.  The current rooms for dance practice can be a bit difficult to find,
so I thought I'd post some directions to facilitate Althing pickups.

A18A is one level below Porter 100, where the Barony meetings are held.  Go
in the door to Porter Hall immediately below the one you would go in for the
Barony meeting.  Proceed straight down the hall, past the vending machines.
After about 50 ft., turn down the hallway to the LEFT.  After a short
distance, you will see a set of red double doors on the left.  There should
be a sign on the doors for rooms A18A, B, and C.  Go through the doors and
follow the narrow hallway.  A18A is the first room you come to.

Clemente