[SCA-BMDL] First Friday SCRIBAL and GAMING moved to THIS FRIDAY

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 13:43:05 EDT 2006

Just to confuse everyone, and to avoid conflicting with another activity, the Scribal and Gaming session normally scheduled for May 5 will be moved to the LAST FRIDAY of April.

  That's THIS Friday, April 28, so my apologies to anyone who is heading down to Blackstone Raids - have fun there!

  As usual, things will start at 7:30 pm and run until 'round about 10 pm.  Scribes, bring projects to work on and/or questions that I can (attempt to) answer.

  Gamers will meet with Kenneth and Robert on the 3rd floor for board games.

  Pop and snacks will be provided.

  Since this is a last minute schedule change, I'd appreciate RSVPs, but don't let that stop you from just showing up at the last minute if you can.

  LOCATION: 716 North Saint Clair Street in East Liberty

  Email or call me at 412-361-6191 if you need directions.

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine