[SCA-BMDL] demo

Naomi Wells wells_naomi at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:56:59 EDT 2006

Greetings good and noble gentles!  I am looking for people who would be
available to come to my school (Greenway Middle) and do a demonstration for
our seventh graders who are studing the middle ages.  It would need to be
during the day and most likely in the morning.  We would like to run the
demo twice so that we can split the kids up.  The principal has asked that
we not demo fighting but we would like to show the kids some period armour
pieces so that they can better understand what it was like to wear armour.
Any and all areas would be appreciated.  The best day for us would be the
Thursday before Memorial Day but we are open to other days as well.  Please
let me know if you can help.  I would greatly appreciate anything anyone can
do.  -Naomi