[SCA-BMDL] A couple of drivers needed

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Wed Apr 19 21:43:14 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

On April 29th the Known World Exchequers Meeting is taking place here in
the Debatable Lands.

That evening, our guests will be having dinner at the Church Brew Works
before heading to
the dessert revel afterwards.

As the numbers of attendees firms up I'm finding that I need a couple more
drivers to
transport our guests to / from the hotel, dinner and the dessert revel.

If you are in town that weekend and available to help out, please let me
know.  As an
added perk, I am treating the drivers to dinner that evening.  I need
space for around 10
more people, total.

Schedule:

4/29 ~ 5:15pm  pick up our guests at the Westin Hotel, Downtown and drive
to the Church Brew Works
      ~ 7:00pm  drive to the dessert revel at CMU
      ~10:00pm  take our guests back to the hotel

Thank you!

Alaric