[SCA-BMDL] Thanks from Princess Brionnfinn of Gleann Abhann

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 27 11:09:29 EDT 2005

Greetings to all:

Princess Bri deciphered where our package came from - I forgot to enclose a
letter, found it later on my desk.  I sent her a mail mentining  that this
was a Baronial collection.  Thank you all for your generosity.  Her e-mail
is below.  I am not cross-posting on AE-disaster list because we are all
here already.

Kazi
___________________

Kazi,

We did get your package - I didn't manage to put the SCA and mundane names
together in my head.  Thank you so much for your help!  I have been unable
to post a response to your emails until now.  We have been trying to wade
through the maze of insurance adjusters and FEMA assistance, and I took a
brief vacation from email to save my sanity while I tried to get it all
under control.

How are your girls?  It has been a while since I saw a post about them.

Please pass on to the folks in AEthelmearc how grateful we are for their
assistance to ourselves and all the people of Gleann Abhann.  We have all
been very touched at the incredible level of support we have received from
folks everywhere.

I will need to make this very short - I have quite a pile of email to wade
through.  Like any vacation, you always return to a bigger pile than the one
you left!

Warmest regards,

Bri.