[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice at Ce'tach's Thursday

Capn Mac capnmac at capnmac.com
Mon Sep 19 10:12:53 EDT 2005

Greetings Archers,

Just to let you all know, archery practice this week has been moved to
Thursday so as to not conflict with any other archery practices and will
start around 6 and go until dark.

I'm an hour North of Pittsburgh in the northernmost reaches of Stelton Wald,
fifteen minutes south of Pennsic in the southern most reaches of Hunter's
Home and not all that far from Sunderoak.

My address is still:
507 Harding Street
Ellwood City, PA 16117

Harding is a dead-end street up a hill into the woods and the top of my
drive has a sign that says Lincoln Terrace.

And you can get directions from Mapquest or you can write me and I'll send
you directions.

We will also have practice next Thursday unless my schedule changes.

Yours in Service,
Ce'tach