[SCA-BMDL] cooler and drinks

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 20:21:32 EDT 2005

Hello all, I just wanted to clarify a few points on my message earlier, Mistress Amaryllis is exactly right, and said it better than I could have about the water and fundraiser.  Fighters are prone to drinking everything handy so I'm not worried about that!

Majesty, I wasn't trying to say the two items had to be exclusive of each other, but simply that I didn't want fighters to worry that I wouldn't be providing it any more because of the fundraising.  I'm not as good with words as I am with band aids : )

Constance