[SCA-BMDL] help needed, need calligraphers

Tessa the Huntress tessathehuntress at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 11:22:58 EDT 2005

Greetings!

First my apologies for the short notice, but I just realized three things
that I had added to our docket for this weekend were missing.  Apparently my
email before Pennsic with our updated docket never went thru.  Yikes.

I have scroll blanks.. I just need someone who can do the calligraphy on
them.  If we have to wait until coronation, we can.. I would just much
prefer to do them this weekend, if we possibly can.  I wanted to see if
anyone here could do them, so we aren't having anyone do them at the
event(which we won't do regardless).  I'm going to Anna's tonight, for
scroll night.. if anyone is or can attend to help..

With everything that happened before Pennsic.. and then recovery time
afterwards, I never followed up to make certain my email went thru.  I feel
really bad about asking with such short notice.  However,I think these
scrolls/awards will mean more to those people if their friends/family can be
there, which they may not, if we did them at Coronation.

Thanks very, very much for your time.. and if anyone can help.. I'll owe you
big time :)

Tessa
Regina
412-481-1180