[SCA-BMDL] [Fwd: Seeking a merchant]

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 17:59:13 EDT 2005

Can anyone help this lady?

Illadore

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Seeking a merchant
Date: 	Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:00:01 -0400
From: 	Nova The Widow <The.Black.Widow at adelphia.net>
To: 	info at debatablelands.org

Hello,
I'm Sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you could lend me some assistance.
I am seeking a merchant who dose hand painted, reproduction pottery. She
used to live out on Long Island NY, where I also resided.  She moved to
the Pittsburgh area a number of years ago, and I am assuming she is in
your group, and I was hoping that you would know of her and could
possibly put me in contact with her. Her name escapes me at the moment,
but her work is unique.
Thank you.
Lady Nova the Widow

--
A lie gets halfway around the world before
the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

http://www.msnova.bravehost.com/index.html
http://pub30.bravenet.com/calendar/show.php?usernum=2539250938
http://MsNova.bravejournal.com

Pysanky in Florida: http://www.pasco-pysanky.0catch.com
My dog: http://ms-nova.0catch.com/picts.html
Post cards from Florida: http://ms-nova.0catch.com/

If you forward any of my jokes, information or inspiration, please strip
off my address information. Things travel far and wide and this is how
SPAMers get our email addresses.  Please do not hit the reply all when
there are strangers on an address list.

Before sending any & all non joke "pass it on" letters, check them at:
http://www.snopes2.com/                http://www.vmyths.com/
http://www.breakthechain.org/         http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/