[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: A&S Night is tomorrow night

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:49:07 EDT 2005

This is just a reminder that there will be an A&S Night at my home in
Hampton tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m.  The theme for the evening is
"Developing and SCA Persona" and will be lead by Hrefna in heppna
Thorgrimsdottir.  This class will cover what a persona is, and how to be
that person in the context of the SCA.  There will be a Q&A Session after
Hrefna's presentation.

Directions to the house:

Address: 3000 Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101
Phone: 412.486.0566

Take your best route to Route 8 North.  Follow Route 8 North for ~9 miles
to the intersection of Harts Run Road and Rt. 8.  There will be a real
estate office and a bank at the intersection.  Turn right and follow Harts
Run Road for .9 miles.  Right before you get to the house, you will see an
apartment building on your right, we are just past the apartment building
on the right.  There will be signage of some variety to make locating the
house a bit easier.

If you need more detailed directions, or have any questions, please
contact me.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi