[SCA-BMDL] Scribes' Guild meeting

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 14:12:46 EDT 2005

Greetings...

This is just a little reminder that the BMDL scribes'
guild meeting will be held at Caddell's place tonight
at 7:30.  It's a workshop night, so bring your
projects, scrolls, or anything else that you would
like to work on.  If you need directions to Caddell's,
make sure to contact him about that.  You can also
call me at 412-606-5909.  Anyone who is interested in
scribal work is welcome, whether you are a beginner,
an old hand, or you just want to see what we do.  I
hope to see you there...

Mistress Kris Gilibari,
BMDL Scribes Guild mistress