[SCA-BMDL] RE: fighting, etc get together/thank you party-possible date change

Tessa the Huntress tessathehuntress at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 10:50:08 EDT 2005

Please read..

A few minutes ago I posted a note about a party that we are hosting at the
grange.  I just rec'd several emails about a wedding of two local
Scadians that is going on the same day.  Which would mean that a number of
our helpers wouldn't be able to attend.  We are attempting to switch the
date to Sunday, if we can..

I'll keep everyone posted on whether the date changes.  We just really
wanted to do it this month, before the weather starts getting cold (well,
cold to me.. grin).

So, for now, the timing is on hold.

BTW, if people want to come down the night before and need crash space, let
me know.. I should be able to find some in the local area.

Thanks,

Grafin Tessa