[SCA-BMDL] Cleftlands Event (Cleveland OH area) -- October 22nd

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 23:48:49 EDT 2005

Greetings from Illadore! There's an event being held by our neighbors in
the Cleftlands and they've asked me to forward the info onto our list:
Please feel free to forward it onto other lists as well.
--------------------------------

http://cleftlands.cwru.edu/fun.html

Afternoon of Fun

October 22, 2005
9111 Auburn Rd.
Chardon, Ohio 44024
(Approximately 30 miles east of Cleveland)
10:00 AM—10:00 PM
another decorative leaf

Eastwatch rises again. Join us for a day of celebration!

Site Fee: $6 Pre-Registered, $7 At the Gate, $3 Sur-charge applies to
non-members
Make checks payable to: SCA INC-Barony of the Cleftlands: Send to:
Jennifer Senger, 3665 Independence Rd., #2, Cleve., OH 44105
Activities

Heavy and Rapier Lists
Thrown Weapons
Archery
Specialty Shoots and Haunted Woods Walk
Fabulous prizes for the day's competitions
donated by Greybarr Traditional Archery, Treasure Cast Quality Peweter
Products, Meric Archery and Zen Armour.
Children's Activities
Pot Luck Feast
Bring a dish to share, chair, Grills and Electric available, Very
Discreetly wet
Bon Fire at Dusk
Drummers and Dancers welcomed