[SCA-BMDL] Saturday, December 3rd

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 10:25:36 EST 2005

Lovely people!  We'll be having a packing/painting/destruction party on
Saturday, December 3rd, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.  Our agenda will be
that of finishing the kitchen painting, packing books on the 3rd floor,
and deconstructing a fold out couch and a recliner chair in order to
remove them from the third floor and haul them out to the trash.  If we
had a half dozen people to help with this, we would complete a much
needed task or two in a fairly short time, we would enjoy it a lot more
with the company of our friends, and we would order pizza promptly at 2
and quit for the day before burn-out sets in.  Please let me know if
you can help us out; we'll provide drinks as well, and a count/favorite
drink list would be helpful.  Of course, if we end up with gorgeous
weather above 50 degrees, all agendas change, and we work on the
outside of the house...

Much thanks to you all!

Graidhne
412-734-0782
hughescecelia at yahoo.com

P.S.  Added bonus:  Some books are duplicates.  Even Charles agrees
that some must go...