[SCA-BMDL] OT-Moving Sale

Dina Wilson dina at grettir.org
Tue Nov 29 16:11:44 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Wolfgang and I are moving and we have lots of stuff we aren't taking
and thought people might be interested in getting for cheap, as the
holidays are fast approaching.  And no reasonable (to us) offer will
be declined.

Here is just a summary of some of the items for sale
medium size tv with universal remote (sorry didn't measure it yet)
small tv
Full-size bed
lg collection of pewter figures (including unicorns, dragons,
wizzards, and knights of the round table)
unicorns from a unicorn collection
star wars items and figures
2 nice picnic baskets
misc books
recliner
set of dishes
set of silverware
misc. glassware
records
microwaves
AND Much Much More

Please come over and take a look, you might find something special.
Give us a call to take a look to make sure we are home.  No obligation
to buy when you come to look, we just really need to get this stuff
outta here.

Feel free to pass this on to people you know who might be interested.

Thanks,
Arabella and Wolfgang
Dina and David Youtz
854 Concord Street