[SCA-BMDL] (OT) Help!

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 12:39:42 EST 2005

As most of you know, Charles and I will be moving, probably within the
next 6 months, though we don't yet know where.  We are working hard to
prepare our house for sale, and pack what materials we don't need at
the moment for storage.  I am hoping for help from our friends in the
barony, for the stress and mess that I am facing is prodigious.  I am
here over Thanksgiving, with people coming in to help clean, paint, and
pack, and I would appreciate any help that I can get on Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday.  Let me know if you'd love the comradery and
physical labor that this entails, and I'll provide food for those who
can come.

For the near future, I'm trying to schedule "two-hour-bites" on a
couple of evenings a week (Mondays and Thursdays) so no one gets
horribly burnt out, and I will be home and working on most Mondays and
Fridays.  Week-ends, of course, will be a big project time.  If you
could spare a week-end or a couple of hours, I would be incredibly
grateful for your time, your help, or your moral support.

I thank you in advance!

Graidhne
412-734-0782
hughescecelia at yahoo.com