[SCA-BMDL] (OT) Help!

hughesjp at fyi.net hughesjp at fyi.net
Fri Nov 25 20:11:13 EST 2005

As most of you know, Charles and I will be moving, probably within the
> next 6 months, though we don't yet know where.  We are working hard
> prepare our house for sale, and pack what materials we don't need at
> the moment for storage.  I am hoping for help from our friends in the
> barony, for the stress and mess that I am facing is prodigious.  I am
> here over Thanksgiving, with people coming in to help clean, paint,
> and
> pack, and I would appreciate any help that I can get on Friday,
> Saturday, and Sunday.  Let me know if you'd love the comradery and
> physical labor that this entails, and I'll provide food for those who
> can come.

I'm looking especially for people who are frustrated and would like to
express their frustrations on a recliner chair and a fold-out sofa on our
third floor.  Bring a big hammer.  (We can't think of any other way to get
them out...