[SCA-BMDL] Many thanks for. . .

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:46:59 EST 2005

My thanks indeed to all who have responded with greater detail concerning
the Tale of Graedwyn's Shield.

(Boy-howdy, am I gonna have fun with THIS!  Including, among other things, a
short class on the forming of tales from incidents... outline will be
offered once committed to document form.)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B., OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen