[SCA-BMDL] Gryffyns Keep Indoor Practice Location

Starshine talisidhe at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 15 17:50:33 EST 2005

Greetings All,
The Incipient Shire of Gryffyns Keep is pleased to announce that we have an
indoor fight site scheduled!  The site is Sullivan Hall at Seton Hill
University.  For those not familiar with the campus, look for the big castle
looking building in the center of campus.  We have the gym (third floor of
Sullivan) on Sundays from 6-9pm.  The gym can accommodate heavy weapon
fighters, fencers, and youth fighters.  In order to fight in the gym, you
must wear non-marking tennis shoes and can not drop to your knees on the gym
floor.  Otherwise, it's fighting as usual.
Please consider coming out to join us this Sunday, November 20th from 6-9pm.

I remain yours in service,
Talisidhe
Seneschal
Incipient Shire of Gryffyns Keep