[SCA-BMDL] Economy Grange Flea Market and Bake Sale

Helen Pinto hpinto at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 10 17:10:41 EST 2005

I'd just like to remind everyone that the Economy Grange is having its Fall
Flea Market and Bake Sale this Saturday from 9am to 3pm.  We have all sorts
of stuff and baked goodies to tempt you, so come up and support the Grange.

I know that a lot of people have come to rely on having the grange
available.  Rentals do not begin to cover the costs of utilities and
insurance on the building, and a successful flea market will go a long way
to keep the grange open and available.

So if you have an hour to spare, come up and spend it shopping and eating
with us nice people in Steltonwald.

Spaces are also available for rent.  For more details and directions, call
(724-375-7054) or e-mail ( hpinto at mindspring.com ).

See you Saturday,

            -Aidan