[SCA-BMDL] What to do if your Althing doesn't arrive

Raven hraefnn at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 10:53:55 EST 2005

Hi all,

There have been reports of people not getting their
Althings.  Generally, I mail the Althing out on the
Friday after Barony meeting.  If you live in western
Pennsylvania and don’t receive your Althing by a week
after barony meeting, please contact me.   There is
probably a problem that can be fixed.  If you receive
a mangled Althing through the mail, please return it
to me so that I can complain to the post office.

The Althing is an effective means of communication for
this barony. But only if people receive it.  Please
let me know when you don’t.

Raven

And this above all to thine own self be true.
                                - Shakespeare, "Hamlet"