[SCA-BMDL] demos this Sunday 11/12 and Weds 11/16

Tessa the Huntress tessathehuntress at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 10:15:04 EST 2005

I have an idea, if it helps.  If there aren't any other youth marshals
going, perhaps SIr AEngus could be asked to come down (it not that far for
him) and marshal for teh youths?

Tessa, Princess of AEthelmearc

  Greetings all!

  Due to mundane concerns, I will be unable to attend the demo this
Saturday.

  first question

  Were there any youth fighters planning to attend?
  I think it would be great since the demo is to show kids what we do.....we
should show how kids in the SCA fight.

  second question

  Is there a youth marshal planning on coming? Since this is just a demo,
the focus will be the difference in the armour and weapons as well as the
callibration between the divisions. It is not a tourney so its just for
supervision and helping the kids show off their stuff.

  Thanks for any help

  YIS

  Zoe