[SCA-BMDL] demos this Sunday 11/12 and Weds 11/16

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 07:52:04 EST 2005

Greetings all!

Due to mundane concerns, I will be unable to attend the demo this Saturday.

first question

Were there any youth fighters planning to attend?
I think it would be great since the demo is to show kids what we do.....we
should show how kids in the SCA fight.

second question

Is there a youth marshal planning on coming? Since this is just a demo, the
focus will be the difference in the armour and weapons as well as the
callibration between the divisions. It is not a tourney so its just for  supervision
and helping the kids show off their stuff.

Thanks for any help

YIS

Zoe