[SCA-BMDL] Indoor site

Donald Luby djl at telerama.com
Thu Nov 3 23:28:53 EST 2005

Hi everyone

At the request of Sir Graedwyn (our fine Knight Marshal) and Lady
Ariella (who has done the work to get the site), since we go indoors as
of *this* Sunday, November 6, I've worked up the directions and map
links and such to our new indoor fighting site, the Sarah Heinz House,
and put them on the baronial marshallate web site -
http://www.dementia.org/~djl/sca/bmdl/marshal/marshal.html ; if anyone
has any problems with the directions and/or has corrections, please let
me know and I'll make the appropriate changes.
Also, please feel free to pass this along to anyone else (or any other
group's dlist) that you think might be interested.

Sir Koredono