[SCA-BMDL] A&S Officer "Office Hours"

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Wed Dec 28 11:49:28 EST 2005

Beginning January 1st and Ending February 28th, I will be holding "office
hours" for anyone who needs or wants help with their documentation or
advice/assistance/whatever on their Ice Dragon projects.  My available
hours are either at my home or during lunch in the Oakland area.  If you
would like to make arrangements with me for assistance outside of these
hours, I am relatively flexible, but not entirely as I do have family
responsbilities.  Contact me and we can make arrangements.

My hours will be as follows:

Monday
Available in the evening between 7-9 p.m. at my home (phone or visit).

Tuesday
Available 12-1 p.m. at the Kiva Han on S. Craig St. in Oakland.
Third Tuesday in January and February is a regular A&S Night.

Wednesday
Available 12-1 p.m. at the Kiva Han on S. Craig St. in Oakland.
Available by phone in the evening between 8:00-9:00 p.m.

Thursday
Available 12-1 p.m. at the Kiva Han on S. Craig St. in Oakland.
Available in the evening between 7-9 p.m. at my home (phone or visit).

I am always available via email and would be happy to help you using that
medium as well.

My contact information is:
odriana at gmail.com
412.486.0566

Odriana vander Brugghe
A&S Officer

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi