[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic 34 Photo Galleries Open

Ron Lutz darter_002 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 11:24:21 EST 2005

First let me wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy
Holidays! I hope everyone is enjoying this winter
season and it’s not too cold or icy where you live.

Secondly I am sending this message out on various
message boards, forums and email lists to inform
everyone I have FINALLY opened my photo galleries from
Pennsic 34.

Since Pennsic ended in August I have received many,
many inquiries as to when my photos would be online.
In fact, there have even been some interesting
comments left in the gallery that has had “Coming
Soon” on it for so long.

I wish to apologize for taking so long. I shot many
images at Pennsic and since then have continued to
shoot other subjects. To be honest, I have simply
become too busy and had too many paying customers to
deal with. I just never had time to process the
imagery. I do hope people will be forgiving.

Anyway, I have around 1000 images in 18 galleries for
your enjoyment. Hopefully seeing a little taste of the
summer that was will bring some warmth to you now.

If you want to comment on a photo or a gallery please
do so. In fact, I encourage it, especially if you know
who is in the photo or what is happening in a photo. I
do ask that people remain civil and to NOT post any
derogatory comments. I will just delete those.

Also, if you see a photo of yourself, or loved one,
you DO NOT want online, simply leave a comment, marked
as “private,” asking for it to be removed and I shall
do so.

To see the collection of photos go to:
http://www.pbase.com/darter02/pennsic34

Regards,