[SCA-BMDL] Wake for Johan

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 11:04:57 EST 2005

Since Johan's proper sendoff clearly requires large quantities of
alcohol and, if some can be found, dancing girls, I will be hosting a
party in his honor on his birthday: Saturday, February 4, 2006.  The
festivities will begin around 8:00 pm and continue until people decide
they're done, with overnight accommodations available (there is space
for 10 in beds, sofas and/or cots, plus large amounts of floor space,
plus several other Scadian homes within walking distance, so no one
should have to drive anywhere unless they really want to and are
legally capable).

This will be an ADULT party.  My kids are going to sleep-overs at
friends' homes that night, and guests are strongly encouraged not to
bring children.

Some alcohol and munchies will be provided, but you are welcome to
bring your own as well.

Location:

716 North Saint Clair Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15206

If you need directions, please email me.  As always, the rule of
transitive coolness applies; i.e. feel free to bring a friend
(especially if you have friends who happen to be dancing girls).

For those who are unable to make the trip to Pittsburgh, HRH Tessa is
still planning to host a gathering in Johan's honor in AEthelmearc
Royal at Pennsic.  Details should be available in the spring or early
summer.

My apologies to anyone who received this message twice - I wasn't sure
who is subscribed to the baronial e-list and didn't want to miss
anybody.

Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine