[SCA-BMDL] Scribal Guild meeting tonight CANCELLED

Black Paladin owaru at myfamily.org
Mon Dec 19 12:41:28 EST 2005

Unto the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands does Cadell Blaidd du, host
for the Baronial Scribes Guild meeting, send greetings.

I hate to do this at the last minute, but I need to cancel tonight's Scribes
Guild meeting.  The holidays are backing up on me and I need the evening to
try to get things in shape.  Meetings will resume the 3rd Monday of January.

I have received scribal assignments for Baronial 12th Night, so if you are a
scribe and are interested in getting an assignment, please send me email.
Thanks.

-Cadell