Digital Microscopy / Commercial user list

Derek Magee D.R.Magee at leeds.ac.uk
Sat Sep 16 13:36:43 EDT 2017

Count me in.

D.

On 16 Sep 2017 5:50 p.m., "PD Dr. M. Weihrauch" <m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com> wrote:
Hi everyone:

As this is an open-source non-commercial list only, would anyone be
interested in starting a e-mail user list for commercial oriented
digital microscopy? If enough would be interested (exchange about
technologies, but also with mentioning commercial applications, dealing
DLLs, licenses, etc), I would boot up such an endeavour. I could also
just start a forum. What do you think? You can e-mail me directly to not
clog this list.

Have a great weekend,

Martin

--
---------------------------------
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch

Legal address:
Elsternweg 6
50997 Köln
GERMANY
Tel: 02233-6278658
Fax: 02233-6278659
Mob: 0163-9600829

Geschäftsführung : Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Alberto Perez Bouza
Umsatz-Steuer ID Nr. : DE 27 999 2044
Amtsgericht Köln HRA 28691