Greetings to the list

Antonio Perasole perasole at libero.it
Wed Oct 4 02:26:14 EDT 2017

Hello and thank you for having accepted my subscriotion to the list. I’m currently working as a pathologist in the surgical pathology department at Vicenza city hospital (Italy) and have an interest in melanocytic skin lesions. We share digital slides for second opinion and it would be great to adopt Openslide as the only multisystem slide viewer.
I would appreciate it if someone could give me a hint how to have a standalone PC version of Openslide or to share ideas in order to manage properly from remote these files.

Thank you in advances to all
Antonio Perasole, MD pathologist

Inviato da iPhone