Opening a new forum for digital microscopy

Donald P Regula regula at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 22 17:59:53 EST 2017

Dr. Weihrach-
With all due respect, you are asking OpenSlide users and contributors to participate in a forum on your COMMERCIAL pathzoom.com (EasyZoom) website.
A more appropriate site would be sponsored by someone without a commercial interest.
I am sure this was not your intent, but providing “your real name, your job position and company or University”  to your suggested forum.pathzoom.com, would appear to be an attempt to form a list of prospective clients.
I would never recommend such information be provided to any commercial entity.
Perhaps Benjamin might agree to open a parallel list at cmu, something like whole-slide-users.
Thank you.
-Don Regula, MD
Stanford