Scanner running on Linux

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Sat Sep 17 06:13:06 EDT 2016

I dont know about Linux scanners, but this really looks like a cool
thing, if you do not need to scan hundreds of images:

http://www.microvisioneer.com/

BTW: if you want to integrate high-res images to your website or share
high-res images, you can freely use our easyzoom.com.

Best regards

Martin

Am 16.09.2016 um 21:24 schrieb Marcelo Ave via openslide-users:
> Greetings,
> I am a Dermatologist at the office but a pretty enthusiast for Open
> Source Technologies.
> Is there any portable digital slide scanner that can run on Linux ?
>
> Marcelo N. Ave, MD

---------------------------------
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch
Facharzt für Innere Medizin,
Hämatologie und intern. Onkologie
Smart In Media GmbH & Co. KG
Intelligent Software

Office address:
Gleueler Str. 373a
50935 Köln

Legal address:
Elsternweg 6
50997 Köln
GERMANY
Tel: 02233-6278658
Fax: 02233-6278659
Mob: 0163-9600829

Geschäftsführung : Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Alberto Perez Bouza
Umsatz-Steuer ID Nr. : DE 27 999 2044
Amtsgericht Köln HRA 28691