Very basic questions

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de
Thu Mar 31 02:16:09 EDT 2016

Alternatively, you could use our new service at http://easyzoom.com. It
uses OpenSlide in the background. You can upload files up to 4 GB. You
can either put them into a private space (which will require a plan
after the first 2 GB) or place them publicly (always free).
Then you can get an embed link (iFrame) and place them on your website
as you want (just like YouTube with videos). Annotations are of course
possible for you (and if you want for the users).

Best regards

Martin