CORS Headers

Lopresti, Edmund loprestie at upmc.edu
Wed Mar 30 08:59:58 EDT 2016

Sorry, you're right. I'm accessing a web server that provides an interface to OpenSlide, and I was getting the scope of OpenSlide and the web server confused. I see that providing an Access-Control-Allow-Origin header would be the responsibility of the web server. I'm retrieving OpenSlide images from that remote server and then trying to work with the canvas, but the canvas has been "tainted" by retrieving the images cross-origin. I can set the cross-origin policy to anonymous on my end, but I'll have to see whether the web server can provide the appropriate headers.

Ed