Debian packaging and OpenSlide

Alvaro Gonzalez agonzalez at kanteron.com
Thu Jun 2 06:35:17 EDT 2016

Hi Benjamin,

Not at all! Could you forward that for me, please? I'm looking both
around the Inbox and the Spam box with no luck. We're using Gmail for
Work and they have tightened antispam measures lately, requiring SPF and
DKIM signatures in some cases.

Maybe we should change and use my personal email address, on a server I
control...

Thanks a lot...