easyzoom

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Fri Feb 12 20:05:08 EST 2016

Dear OpenSliders:

We would like to tell you about our latest development, "easyzoom".

easyzoom is something like a "YouTube for high resolution images". It
let's you upload, annotate and share your images through numerous
channels (by link, social media, etc). You can also create and share
complete albums or embed your zoomable images/slides with a simple
iFrame link (just like videos on YouTube). Thus, you can easily
collaborate on large images with other people. Mobile devices are supported.

The platform is currently in a beta-stage (and doesnt contain many
images), so there will still be a ton of bugs. However, all your images
that you upload now and your annotations will be saved. The service is
currently for free for you guys. In the future we plan to make public
images free whereas private images >1GB require monthly subscriptions.

Of course, OpenSlide formats are supported. Thanks to the OpenSlide
community, Benjamin and John for their tremendous work on OpenSlide and
VIPS.

We'd be happy to have you test our platform and share your thoughts,
ideas, bug reports and of course images :)

You can go to easyzoom at
http://easyzoom.com

Best regards

Martin