add DICOM (aka supp 145) support #142 Build Problem

Ivo Rakar ivo23061987 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:41:20 EDT 2015

Hi Mathieu!

https://github.com/malaterre/openslide/blob/dicom-wsi/src/openslide-decode-dicom.c#L933

>You may want to print what's in `err` just to be sure.

Sorry for the late response, I tried to resolve the problem but I don't
seem to find a solution.

The error in C is the following:

"Couldn't open .\DOG15_20: No such file or directory"

I have downloaded dcmtk from offis and run the following commands in
 cygwin:

$ mv Dog_15x15_20x.dcm DOG15_20
$ mv Dog_15x15_40x.dcm DOG15_40
$ dcmmkdir --output-file DOGDIR --general-purpose-dvd DOG15_20 DOG15_40

Every file is in the same directory.