Mailing List Searchable Archive and multiple focal plane support

Rogers, David W drogers at fredhutch.org
Tue Oct 20 13:28:59 EDT 2015

Benjamin ,

Thanks for the prompt response! I failed to notice that the website search has also indexed the mailing list!

That search quickly exposes the fact that only level 0 is supported at this time. I would like to see the ability to report on the levels present in a multi-level image and to specify a level when using OpenSlide as a dynamic tile source. I'm not funded to spend time on this yet; however, I do have some sample images which I could contribute in case there are others with a similar hankering/need.

There are two different slides, each scanned at 20X three times at:
	Single level
	7 levels at 1micron steps
	7 levels at 2 micron steps

I am seeking approval to upload them - would these be useful? Where would I upload them to?

Thanks,

David
--
David W. Rogers