OpenSlide 3.4.1 and updated Python/Java bindings released

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 27 23:57:43 EDT 2015

On 04/24/2015 05:11 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> May I safely assume the Java API is somewhat stable now ?

Hi Mathieu,

I'm not particularly comfortable with declaring the Java API stable,
especially since I'm not sure I have enough Java experience to judge
what improvements might be needed.  On the other hand, maintaining the
Java bindings hasn't been a priority for me.  In practice, the API
probably won't change much.  (Or, at least, won't change very often.)

Are there any Java developers on this list who are interested in working
on OpenSlide Java?