Help opening svs images in cpp

Andre Hallack Miranda Pureza andre.hallackmirandapureza at eng.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 13:01:23 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm new to openslide and I was trying to use the cpp library to open some svs histological data for my research.

I have a svs file which when I open in imageJ using Bio-Formats (a plug-in) it shows a stack of 7 images which are various resolution levels of the same acquisition. (I believe that is a pyramidal image, right?).

However, when using the cpp openslide library, there are only 3 images available (named label, macro and thumbnail) which are of very low resolution.

I would like to know how can I use openslide to open the high resolution images which are contained in the file.

Thanks for the help,
Andre