OpenSlide Java "Cant find dependent libraries"

Blattner, Timothy J. timothy.blattner at nist.gov
Fri May 30 11:49:21 EDT 2014

Some of the dlls in the dependency walker output seem to be win7 oriented (minus liblzma-5.dll ... I think)

I found this post on stackoverflow related to most of the missing dlls: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17023419/win-7-64-bit-dll-problems

One solution proposed in the post is to get the Windows SDK and .NET Framework 4: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8279

I hope this helps.

When running the build.sh script does the script execute some test cases to ensure all required libraries are found?

Regards,
Tim