OpenSlide & annotations?

kris kvilekval kris at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 18 17:54:20 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

As I mentioned last week, we have deployed bisque with openslide support
for management, annotation and analysis of large images.

Here's an example:
http://bisque.ece.ucsb.edu/client_service/view?resource=http://bisque.ece.ucsb.edu/data_service/image/4929796

Tile conversions are done lazily on our servers, so viewing a new set of
tiles can take a few seconds, but after that should be fast.

Kris