Decoding error on 33003 J2K compressed SVS file

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 20 22:43:53 EDT 2014

On 06/20/2014 10:25 AM, Yanling Liu wrote:
> Hi, I have checked ubuntu 12.04 and 10.04 and only found
> 1.3+dfsg-4+squeeze2 build of openjpeg, which is quite old. As I am not
> very familiar with linux, could you please help to point out where could
> I get the latest openjpeg v1.3 patch?

Ubuntu hasn't been fixed yet.  To get a working package, you could
downgrade to a version older than 1.3+dfsg-4+squeeze2 or use a package
from Debian.  However, since you were already prepared to build from
source, it may be easiest to compile OpenJPEG yourself: build OpenJPEG
1.5.2 and install in /usr/local, then build OpenSlide against it (pass
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig to configure).