Implementation of a CZI (Zeiss) driver

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 17 00:55:17 EDT 2014

On 06/16/2014 01:52 PM, BALBASTRE Yael 237482 Thésard wrote:
> An issue I have right now is that no grid position (row/column) is
> specified for the tiles. Only their position relative to a global
> landmark is given. I hope it is possible to compute it  back.

If that proves to be impossible, we could add a grid class that performs
a range search on pixel coordinates directly, without the intermediate
"tile grid" abstraction.  In the short term, it'd probably be easiest to
do this using a SQLite in-memory database and an R*Tree virtual table:

http://www.sqlite.org/rtree.html

But I'd like to avoid that if we can.