Issue with some Aperio SVS files

Derek Magee D.R.Magee at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 10:28:47 EDT 2014

Benjamin,

A lot better thanks, however one remaining issue is that the bottom of the image appears to have missing tiles at low zoom which are output as transparent (see below - I made transparent pixels red to check it wasn't just outputting black).There is also a dark line at the border of these tiles it seems.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF7E9F.0EE3E570]

Whereas in ImageScope you don't get this and there appears to be data (or at least if it is filling missing data it is doing it in a very clever way as the background is far from 255,255,255):

[cid:image002.png at 01CF7E9F.0EE3E570]

Thanks

Derek