OpenSlide Java "Cant find dependent libraries"

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 1 19:16:47 EDT 2014

On 05/30/2014 11:49 AM, Blattner, Timothy J. wrote:
> Some of the dlls in the dependency walker output seem to be win7
> oriented (minus liblzma-5.dll ... I think)

Most of those "missing" DLLs are false positives, and also show up when
running Dependency Walker on a working build.  liblzma-5.dll is the
problem.  Timothy has the mingw64-x86_64-xz Cygwin package installed, so
libtiff and libxml2 are autodetecting liblzma and linking against it.
Should be fixed in this commit:

https://github.com/openslide/openslide-winbuild/commit/95fa88d9

> When running the build.sh script does the script execute some test
> cases to ensure all required libraries are found?

No.  Not a bad idea, though.