MRXS huge white borders

Tom N. ca95129 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:30:39 EDT 2014

Thank you very much, Benjamin, for the explanation.
If vips dzsave had an option for cropping the empty borders, it would be
very useful as a direct conversion since users wouldn't have to write a
script or C applications to perform cropping before using vips dzsave.
The conversion time would be much shorter and the Zoomify size would be
much smaller.

Thanks again.
Tom